About this event
The Architecture of Wellbeing
The Symposium, chaired by Ellis Williams Architect, Andrew Jarman, will provide an opportunity for an open discussion of the current working conditions for students, academics and practitioners in architecture. How can the architecture community evolve to provide better health and wellbeing.
You will hear from education and practice leaders and ABS Ambassadors about systems put in place to support the wellbeing of students and staff.
- Chair, Andrew Jarman, Architect, Ellis Williams Architects and ABS Ambassador
- Alex Dusterloh, Deputy Head, School of Architecture at Liverpool University
- Sarah Harrison, Director, Harrison Stringfellow Architects
- Melissa Kirkpatrick, Architect, EPR Architects and ABS Ambassador
- Lisa Raynes, Founder, Pride Road Architects
- Ian Wroot, Head of Architecture at Liverpool John Moores University
Ground Floor Lecture Room 1 (behind reception)
The John Lennon Art and Design Building
2 Duckinfield Street
Thursday 13th October, 6-7:30pm, for a 6:15pm start.