Ellis Williams is a member of The Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion (enei) being a member ensures we get the latest information, advice, support, and networking opportunities we need to embed DEI best practices into our organisation and to create that sense of belonging that we are all striving towards.
enei is a UK-based, not-for-profit organisation that helps employers build and maintain diverse teams and inclusive cultures through our membership, training, and consultancy services.
Ellis Williams is also a signatory of the RIBA Inclusion Charter, by signing the Charter Ellis Williams:-
- Acknowledge the urgent need for inclusion in the architecture profession and wider construction industry
- Commit to setting inclusion targets and an EDI action plan for their practice
- Commit to developing their workplace culture, talent pipeline and ways of working to support inclusion
- Commit to publicly reporting on progress of their EDI plan – transparency and accountability are vital to drive cultural change
- Commit to embedding inclusive design in all projects, and contributing to the development of inclusive environments
Signatories are supported by the RIBA’s EDI Team and have access to best practice guidance on topics including recruiting diverse talent, inclusion data monitoring and establishing employee resource groups.